The Travel Technology Association (Travel Tech) is the voice of the travel technology industry, advocating for public policy that promotes transparency and competition in the marketplace to encourage innovation and preserve consumer choice. We represent the leading innovators in travel technology, including global distribution systems, online travel agencies and metasearch companies, and short-term rental platforms.
Who are we?
Travel Tech member companies are independent, multi-supplier companies whose technology has transformed the travel marketplace from end to end – from the way individuals plan, search and book travel, to the way suppliers market and sell to their customers – creating new efficiencies, promoting competition, and ensuring consumers and travel agents see the full picture. The innovative technologies these companies develop, along with the competitive marketplace they facilitate, have resulted in a travel economy that is more efficient, more affordable, and more accessible for millions around the globe.
Travel Tech members:
- Operate in more than 195 countries
- Facilitate over $130b in gross travel bookings
- Engage in 2 million hotel partnerships
- Publish 4 million short-term rental listings
- Partner with 500 airlines, countless car rental companies, tour operators and cruise lines.
- Board 1.3B+ passengers through IT solutions
- Draw 515M+ average monthly visitors to their websites
- Host 350M+ customer reviews.
Today’s travel and tourism economy operates because of the competitive environment they facilitate, and their technologies, innovations and marketing expertise continue to drive efficiencies and provide consumers with the competitive shopping experience they deserve.